In this self-paced program you will learn how to create, structure, package and deliver your own Outdoor Fitness sessions for personal training and group fitness classes. You will learn the benefits of Outdoor Fitness training, program design, program implementation and progression, proper technique in form and function, outdoor adaptations, teaching methods and cueing, outdoor safety, and how to use any environment for training sessions. This course incorporates multi-media training with practical skill development.
Tuition fee includes the Outdoor Fitness Professional Manual-a 167-page text containing Outdoor Fitness theory, program design, exercises & modifications, workouts and session formats, coaching and leadership edification, legal and liability forms, and location set-up information. Overall, you will acquire the skills necessary to set up and deliver the highest quality Outdoor Fitness training sessions available for your clientele.
Through this course you will acquire the OUTDOOR FITNESS SKILL-SET.
You will learn:
- Key concepts, philosophy and principles of Outdoor Fitness
- Proven benefits of Outdoor Fitness (vs. indoor fitness)
- How to turn any outdoor environment into the gym with little or no set-up costs
- Where you can hold your Outdoor Fitness sessions
- How to scout the terrain and adapt to weather conditions
- The three “types” of workout locations
- Outdoor Fitness workout formats, exercises and modifications
- How to design and deliver safe workouts for individuals, small and large groups—of varying skill levels
- How to safely integrate with the environment physically, mentally and emotionally – for dynamic sessions!
- How to communicate and cue effectively in the outdoors
- How to secure your Outdoor Fitness locations.
- How to acquire appropriate liability insurance.
- Which release forms you need, along with the necessary language needed within the forms—our sample forms are included!
- How much to charge for your coaching and sessions.
- How to earn a great living teaching & coaching Outdoor Fitness.
- How to market your program.
- How to motivate your clients toward achieving results
- How to gain and retain clients for years to come
- How to set your program apart!
- How to make each session unique and special – the ingredients that keep your clients coming back and wanting more!